SCHOOL SPORTS PREMIUM
Sports Premium Funding
From September 2013, the government changed the way that Physical Education in primary schools is funded. The funding now comes through the Sport Premium, which is aimed to support three key areas: physical education; healthy, active lifestyles and competitive sport. The action plan below outlines how we at St. Benedict’s intend to spend the money we have received to develop these areas.
Physical Education at St. Benedict’s Primary School
At St. Benedict’s Primary School we aim to provide outstanding Physical Education that develops a lifelong passion for sport and exercise, and which encourages children to lead healthy lifestyles. We believe that, as well as the physical benefits, effective P.E. provision provides children with social and cognitive skills that can be transferred to other areas of the curriculum and to life as a whole.
P.E. is delivered by a combination of teachers and outside coaches, as outlined on the Physical Education curriculum below.
- St Benedicts - Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE & Sport Premium 20-21.pdf pdf191.4 KbNov 17th, 2020
- St Benedicts - Curriculum Map Overview 2020 2021 (1).pdf pdf132.3 KbNov 12th, 2020
- PE Action Plan St Benedict's 2020 Final.pdf pdf193.7 KbOct 15th, 2020
- St Benedicts Swimming Final 2020.pdf pdf95.8 KbOct 15th, 2020
- Sports Premium Spending 2019-2020.pdf pdf336.1 KbSep 8th, 2020