CREATIVITY IN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
For RE we follow the ‘Come and See’ and ‘Be Still and Know’ (Pilot scheme) Catholic Primary Religious Education Programmes.
Come and See is an extensive programme which covers a range of challenging themes from EYFS up to Year 6. Each theme is divided up into the following sections:
At the end of each theme, the children reflect on what they have learnt through class liturgies.
The scheme covers the themes:
- Domestic Church
- Local Church
- Universal Church
Newsletters are sent home termly giving information about what the children are learning in school.
Big Questions are used to encourage children to make the curriculum more compelling.
- Our-Weekly-Statements-to-Live-By.pdf pdf454.9 KbNov 28th, 2023
- Come-and-See-Curriculum-Map-2022-23.pdf pdf81.0 KbNov 28th, 2023
- RE Curriculum Overview.pdf pdf312.9 KbNov 28th, 2023
- Catholic Calendar 2022-23 pdf51.0 KbSep 16th, 2022
- Big-Questions pdf361.1 KbSep 16th, 2022
- Blessed Nicholas Postgate - Redcar pdf377.8 KbSep 16th, 2022
- RE Policy pdf1.0 MbSep 16th, 2022