CREATIVITY IN RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
For RE we follow the ‘Come and See’ Catholic Primary Religious Education Programme.
This was introduced in 2012 to replace ‘Here I Am’.
This is an extensive programme which covers a range of challenging themes from EYFS up to Year 6. Each theme is divided up into the following sections:
At the end of each theme, the children reflect on what they have learnt through class liturgies.
The scheme covers the themes:
- Domestic Church
- Local Church
- Universal Church
Newsletters are sent home termly giving information about what the children are learning in school.
Big Questions are used to encourage children to make the curriculum more compelling.
- Year 2 Newsletter Autumn 2020.pub.pdf pdf285.5 KbSep 22nd, 2020
- Year 3 Newsletter Autumn 2020.pdf pdf1.2 MbSep 21st, 2020
- Year 1 Newsletter autumn 2020.pdf pdf300.6 KbSep 21st, 2020
- Year 6 Newsletter autumn 2020.pdf pdf971.8 KbSep 21st, 2020
- Year 5 Newsletter Autumn 2020.pdf pdf1.7 MbSep 21st, 2020
- Year 4 Newsletter Autumn 2020.pub.pdf pdf857.3 KbSep 21st, 2020
- Blessed Nicholas Postgate - Redcar.pdf pdf377.8 KbFeb 12th, 2019
- Big-Questions.pdf pdf361.1 KbFeb 12th, 2019